May 23, 2018 in Michigan

I do not know why but all of a sudden I cannot post new posts in my old blog, so I decided to start a new one.

Megan fixed a nice breakfast of French toast, scrambled eggs and bacon for she and I and Mike and Tina. Basically we spent most of the day waiting for Christa to arrive.  While Tyler, Bob and I were playing YAHTZEE, Megan got a message saying she was at her hotel, so we left shortly to pick her up.

When we got back to the house with Christa, Megan gave her a tour of the house and we ended up getting out all of the TRADER JOES treats and some items I bought in Shipshewana and we all snacked.
Cassy arrived back while we were eating and joined us.
A few hours later Chris arrived home from work and started preparing supper: chicken on the grill, and corn on the cob and mac and cheese that Meg prepared ahead of time.  It was very good.  We were all sitting on the back deck talking about movies and Cassy brought up the THE GREATEST SHOWMAN, and then she put it on tv and we watched it.  I did not make it through...…….I was too tired.   

I loaned Christa my car so she could drive back to her hotel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024