May 27, 2018 (Sunday) in Plainwell

Megan and I watched PATRIOTS DAY and it is a really good movie!
Meg made bagel breakfast sandwiches which were delicious.
The kids and I  worked on the puzzle
all three of us (myself, Cassy and Meg) worked on the afghan.

Chis prepared skewered shrimp on the grill for supper.  Later in the evening, Megan, Tyler and I went out to PLAINWELL ICE CREAM where Cassy works.  We each had small cones, which means two different flavors.  It was very good, but not as good as LAKE EFFECT.

Megan and I decided to watch a movie and we chose MAMA MIA!
I had seen it before, but she hadn't.  We both enjoyed it!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024