May 30, 2018 I AM HOME

I slept very well in the Super 8 in Erie, PA.  I went out to the breakfast bar and toasted a bagel, grabbed some cream cheese and jelly, some orange juice and ate breakfast in my room.   I showered and packed up and I think I left around 9:45 a.m.  

I got off 90 at one of the exits near the border of PA and NY, but I was not sure which state I was in.  I filled up with gas and headed on my way.  I stopped at the rest area in Angola to use the rest room and continued on.  

I decided to NOT continue on 90 as far as I could, but I do not recall where exactly I got off.  At any rate, I found myself on Union Road in West Seneca when I saw a PAULA's DONUTS which I had never been to.  So I stopped and had a donut and a small bottle of skim milk.  

I think I arrived home around 2:30 or so.  Oh, I stopped at Wendy's in Lockport and purchased a salad for my supper.  It is good to be home.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024