Saturday June 23, 2018

I went to the COMMUNITY GARDEN this morning.  There were several people there.    I harvested some more 
swiss chard, thinned out my carrots,  took off some excess "creepers" from my tomato plants and was happy to see that the flower I planted on Thursday (Jaelin gave it to me to transplant) has perked up nicely.

Jessica, who lives across the street, donated two plastic Adirondack chairs, but she could not bring them over due to her recent spinal surgery.  Dave and I went and got them.  I cleaned them off and then Jessica and I moved them and arranged them so that they would not be in front of the caterpillar.

I met Pam at Reids and we ate outside and then went home.  Peggy was there.  I showered and she worked in the back yard and then we went to Lewiston where we visited Carrie for a few minutes.  We stopped at HIBBARDS and at a farmstand/nursery on the way back to Lockport.  I dropped her off at her house and went home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023