THE GREAT RACE: Lockport, NY (June 22.2018)

I had a few errands to run this morning, and when I was finished I found a parking spot near Main Street, nd walked down to this event:
I had gone to a similar event in Cooperstown before I moved to Lockport.   The event was just starting as I walked towards it.  I stayed for about a half an hour and took some pictures:

Then I went home and had lunch and a nap and got up in time to meet Peggy at Faith Tab so I could ride out to Middleport with her.  She had agreed to pick up Jesse Beachy and take him to the airport.  We got to see Johanna Beachy, who is about to turn three.   She was sent home to die when she was an infant due to a rare disorder, but she is saying a few words and taking a few steps and is so cute.  I would have loved to take a picture of her but the Beachy's are Amish...…………..

After dropping Jesse off, Peggy and I went to one of our favorite restaurants MoMo's Mongolian Grill.  We each had two plates of stir fry that we put together ourselves.  This is my second plate.
This time I followed one of the posted recipes and that seemed to work well.  I had only seafood (rather than meat) in both
 plates that I prepared.
After Peg dropped me off at the church, I went to WalMart and purchased a new USB cord so that I could upload these pictures.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024