Mrs Rib and Music at the Lockport Presbyterian Home

Elaine asked me if I wanted to go to this event at the Presbyterian Home where she volunteers.  I agreed.  I thought there would be several food trucks but there was really only one:  Mrs. Ribs.

I ordered the chicken with two sides.  I was not all that impressed.  The baked beans were from a can and the potato salad was runny and I could not really eat all my chicken because they did not supply a plastic knife to cut it with.  I did not think the workers on the truck were really friendly.  And I cannot figure out why they were SO slow, since the foods, including the meat were already prepared.
  There was an ice cream truck offering stuff like fudgsicles etc.
The Lockport Community Band played and they were very good.  
We went for ice cream at JoJo's after the concert ended.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024