Movie Night at REFUGE TEMPLE

A few days ago Peggy told me that REFUGE TEMPLE would be showing I CAN ONLY IMAGINE
on Friday night (tonight).  I asked Elaine and Nancy to go with me.  Elaine said yes, but Nancy could not make it.  I messaged Jenny Adams on facebook and told her about it and she said she would come and when I talked to Vicky Grout on the phone, I mentioned it and she decided to join us. Elaine, Jenny, myself and two women we met (Ruth and Yvonne) went to the front entrance and it was locked.  We rang the bell and nobody responded.  Jenny pretty much decided that there was nothing going on there tonight and we figured it might have been cancelled.    We headed to the parking lot behind the church and found someone at the back door who let us in.

About ten people showed up for this event.  Refreshments were being sold.  The movie was GREAT!!!!!  After it was over, Elaine and I asked Peggy, David, Ruth, Yvonne and Vicky if they wanted to join us for ice cream.  Yvonne and Ruth and Vicky agreed and we met up at JoJo's.  We had a great time hearing Yvonne and Ruth's stories of all the Christian concerts they have been to.  We agreed to connect with each other on Facebook.

It turns out that REFUGE TEMPLE offers a free movie every fourth Friday of every month.  I need to make sure I get info about this event.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023