October 10th, 2018:Leaving Las Vegas and Flying to Buffalo

Mary Anne and I had breakfast at our lodging, and then took the shuttle bus to the airport.  We checked our suitcases and headed to our terminal.  While waiting to board, we were informed that there was a problem with our flight and that mechanics were trying to get things in order and that our flight was being delayed.  It turned out to be about a one hour delay.  While waiting, I purchased a turkey sandwich for Mary Anne and I to share, since there would be no meal service during the flight.

The flight was fine.  Mary Anne and I could not sit together, but that was OK.  I dozed off right away and missed my opportunity to request a cold drink.

Peg and David picked us up at the airport and we took Mary Anne home before going out for supper.
David chose RED LOBSTER and I treated them to dinner.

I am exhausted and have a huge pile of mail and lots of phone messages to respond to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024