October 31, 2018 Lunch Out and YMCA

This morning I decided to go to the YMCA and walk on the track.  First I called Pam and she agreed to meet me there, but then she called back and cancelled.  I called several other people, Marlene, Vicky, Betty, Elaine, Dee, Louise and Geneva.  Nobody was available.  I decided to go to lunch with the girls I graduated high school with.  First I went to the Salvation Army where I ran into both Pam and Betty.  I found two sweaters.  Then I met up with the others at Kalamata's.   I had one of the Wednesday specials:  the ham dinner: ham steak with mashed potatoes and green beans as well as a cup of hamburger mac and cheese soup.
  It was me, Lynette, Barb, MaryAnn and Carol.  I asked Barb if she felt like going to the YMCA to walk the track and she agreed.  She went as my guest.

We walked the track many times!  I think we must have walked close to a mile.  I also tried the treadmill...……….I used this password friends1 and I will be recognized by this simmccc.  I only lasted about two minutes or less.  I think I was the only person there wearing jeans!  Everyone else seemed to have standard stretch pants on (maybe yoga pants).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024