11/5/18 at Y and more

I met up with Elaine at the Y this morning so we could participate in SILVERSNEAKERS SPLASH, in the pool.  There were a  LOT of people there.  It turned out to be quite a workout, lasting about 45 minutes.  Some of us stayed in the pool for a while after the class ended, hoping that the others who just left would be finished using the showers.

I showered and dressed and then went to Wendy's for a crispy chicken sandwich
which is a pretty good deal for about $1.49, and senior drinks are free.  Also, I went  to the Dollar Tree.   Then I returned to the Y to meet with Dominic, for my first personal fitness training.  I felt it was very inadequate and I did not learn much...……...after Dominic went back to whatever he had to do, I basically fooled around with several pieces of equipment.  Some of them I could not figure out.  I guess I DID work out some.
Then I went to WalMart and then home where I napped.  In the evening, Elaine came over for supper and so she could watch last weeks episode of Dancing With the Stars, which was pre-empted by football or some other sport.  We had a nice visit.  I prepared hot dogs, baked beans and waldorf salad and Elaine brought oatmeal cooies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023