11/6/18 Prep for Faith Tabs Thanksgiving Dinner

When I got up at 7:30 a.m., I immediately turned the oven on and started preparing a turkey to cook.  While it was cooking, I prepared the squash that I cooked last night.  Then I went out to vote. I took the fully cooked turkey over to church.  They needed electric mixers, so I went home and got the old Mixmaster that must have been Martha's.  It has not been used in over 20 years, so I cleaned it up and took it back to the church.  I was able to get it set up and working!!!

I wrapped plastic silverware in napkins along with Jaelle and her daughter, Emma.  We wrapped 170!
I went home and took a nap and had an early supper and returned to church at seven p.m. to help set up and decorate.  I found out that the mixer broke, but someone is going to try to get a replacement part. There were several of us there doing set up tasks, and we finished up at eight p.m.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023