At the Y

I met up with Pam at the pool for SILVER SNEAKERS SPLASH.   The group was smaller than usual today, which was kind of nice.  I snuck out five minutes early in order to find a free shower.  I washed my hair, so I am all set for the holiday.  I went to Wendy's for a baked potato for lunch and then returned to the Y for the STABILITY exercise class.  There was a medical emergency at the end of the previous class (a woman must have fainted) which caused my class to start late. I walked around the track and I found my trainer (Ed) and changed next weeks appointment to Friday the 30th at ll:00 a.m.   By the time the EMT's left the gym, most everyone who was planning on going to the stability class had left, but there were five of us and the class did take place.

I was surprised at how poor my balance is...………...I guess I really need this class...…….every Wednesday at noon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024