Friday, November 16, 2018

This morning, after taking care of Petra,  I went to the Y for my nine a.m. appointment with Ed.  He taught me how to "warm up" using three machines. It was very helpful.  After that, I started to walk the track but I noticed a class starting up in the gym, so I decided to join it.  I had to leave after twenty minutes in order to have time to pick up something for lunch and get to PEPBOYS in time for my eleven a.m. appointment.

At PEPBOYS, they found that the "heat shield" was loose and they replaced two bolts for the price of twelve dollars.  I am so glad to get rid of that awful rattle.  When I got home, I went upstairs and cleaned the apartment and made the bed because Leslie will sleep up there when she comes for Thanksgiving.  Then I took a nap.  

At about five thirty, Elaine picked me up and then we got Betty and went to FIRST ENGLISH LUTHERAN CHURCH for their Thanksgiving Dinner.  This was my fourth year attending this dinner.  Bonnie told me that they changed their way of doing the meal after going to Faith Tab last week for our Thanksgiving meal.  Instead of having a "buffet" system, they serve each item as visitors walk along the table.  It worked well.  There was a very poor  poor turnout (about thirty people) but it was am amazing meal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024