LONG LONG Monday ! (Nov. 26, 2018)

I got to the Y early, so I went upstairs and did six or seven minutes on one of the machines where you sit down and kind of pedal something.  Then I got ready to go into the pool for SILVER SNEAKERS SPLASH.  I was early so I swam around and made up some exercises to do (to warm myself up for the actual class).  Elaine came in and at the last minute Betty came. The class went well.  Betty and I decided to leave a few minutes early in order to shower and get to the SILVER SNEAKERS YOGA.  It was Betty's first time and she did not like it, so she left early, but I stuck it out until the end.  Then we went to Wendy's for a baked potato and free senior drink.  I invited Betty over to my house for supper and she agreed.  We both went to the library to read the current newspapers.

When I got home, I put together the turkey/stuffing/gravy casserole, worked on laundry and wrote a couple of letters (one to President Trump and one to Judy).  I asked DJT to send a "congratulations on your retirement" letter to Betty.

Betty came for supper and the we went to the Y to walk the track.   I showed her the pedal machine and we both did it for a few minutes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024