Sunday, November 25th: Betty's Birthday Lunch

Leslie left early this morning to go back to Oneonta.  I am so glad she came, we had a good time together.

Betty turned 75 two days ago (the day after Thanksgiving).  Peggy and I wanted to do something special for her, so we asked her where she would like to go for a birthday lunch and set the date as today, right after church.  She chose Denny's.  I also invited Pam and Becky to join us and they agreed.


We had a great time.  Betty liked her presents:   she got gift cards to the SHAMUS and TIM HORTONS from Peggy and Pam.
 Becky gave her this coffee cup, and she didn't even know that Betty LOVES snowmen!
 I gave her a small suncatcher that I purchased at TREES OF MYSTERY in California.

In the evening, Betty picked me up and we went to the Y to walk the track.  We ran into Mike and Mike Pillot.  After we were done, we drove down Maple Street to see a house that is very lit up for Christmas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024