THANKSGIVING 2018 (November 22nd)

Leslie arrived early Wednesday evening, in time for supper with Carrie and I (meatloaf, scalloped potatoes and peas).

On Thanksgiving Day it was  Becky, Betty, Marlene, Leslie, Carrie and I for dinner
Betty prepared the turkey, stuffing and gravy and I went over to her place to help her bring those items over to my house.  Our menu, besides the above:  Mashed potatoes with cream cheese and butter, butternut squash, cranberry sauce, devilled egg, creamed onions (that Leslie made) banana bread.  Becky brought two pies (mincemeat and cherry) and Leslie brought an apple pie. She also prepared creamed onions.

I put candles in the pies and lit them and we sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Betty, who turns 75 tomorrow.

Becky left early because she does not like to drive after dark.  Marlene, Leslie, Betty and I played one game of Scrabble.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024