THE BREAD MAN at the History Center 11/15/18

A few days ago, I found out that THE BREAD MAN was going to do a presentation at the History Center.  I recruited Elaine, Betty and Dee to go to this event.

This morning I went over and took care of Petra, then I stopped at PEPBOYS and made an appointment to take my car in tomorrow to have the rattling sound checked.  Then I went to Clarence for my annual dermatology skin check.  After that, I went to BILL GRAYS and had a burger.

By time I got home, it was pretty close to time to leave for the History Center.  Elaine picked me up and we met Betty and Dee there.  The presentation was very good.
 Bread Time Stories and More is a project initiated by Chet Fery, an amateur bread baker, showing how random acts of kindness can change our lives and create a world community that is caring, supportive and secure. Chet Fery has given away over 10,000 loaves of bread to family, friends, colleagues and strangers.  Through this effort he has created hundreds of stories that will touch your heart and stimulate your soul. Each Bread Time Story will inspire, instruct, motivate and also take you much further. 
Every participant was given a small loaf of bread to take home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024