VISITATION DAY!!!!! Saturday, November 10th, 2018

I called Peggy this morning and asked her if she wanted to go to Lewiston with me to visit Carrie.  We came up with a plan to visit Carrie, and also two "shut ins" who go to Faith Tabernacle.  Our planned time to leave changed a couple of times, but we finally got them straight and we left my house at one p.m. and headed to Lewiston where we spent some time with Carrie at her residence.

Then we headed back to Lockport, where we visited someone I had never met.  I cannot recall her name, but her niece called her Aunt Patty, and her brother gave her the nickname Spider years ago.  She is recovering from a stay in the ICU which had something to do with a heart condition she has had since her mid thirties.

Then we visited Myrna.  We had a nice visit.

Then we went to TOPS, where I got the MEAL DEAL and a few other items.  Got home to several phone messages and I returned the calls.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024