Y Morning

Marlene picked me up and we went to the Y.  We participated in the Silver Sneakers Water Exercises.  After that we went up and walked the track.  We ran into Pam there.  While we were walking the track, we saw that there was a chair exercise class going on in the gym. (Silversneakers Yoga). I suggested that we go down and join the group since there were some empty chairs.  Pam and Marlene agreed and we joined in, probably for the last twenty minutes of the class.  After the class, we ran into Elaine in the hallway.  We were standing there talking when Ellie came along.  I stopped her and introduced myself and the others.  Ellie is the daughter of Delores Zinck, and she moved to Lockport to take care of her mother and she is a trainer at the Y.

Marlene, Pam and I went to Wendy's for lunch.  I came home and took a nap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024