YMCA Morning and FAITH TAB evening

I decided to go to the Y for AQUA STRETCH this morning.  Both the online schedule and the calendar I got at the Y said it is from ten a.m. until ten thirty a.m.  I arrived early and went upstairs and used a couple of the cardio machines and walked a bit and then went down and got ready to go into the water.  I figured I was early so I walked and swam in the walking lane in the lap pool. I couldn't figure out why people were not leaving the pool in order to make space for AQUA STRETCH...…………..well it was because it had already started at 9:45.    Anyways, I joined in, but had missed the first part of it due to being in the lap pool.  WELL, now I know.

I showered and washed my hair and headed upstairs for my eleven a.m. appointment with Ed. I was early, so I walked the track a bit and did a few minutes on one of the cardio machines.  At eleven I went over to the trainers area and found Ed, who told me he was running late.  I waited and we started fifteen minutes late, but it did not matter since he did not have an eleven thirty appointment, so I actually had 45 minutes of his time.  He taught me a couple of exercises designed to improve balance and then he taught me how to use several machines.

I went to the front desk and asked for an updated pool calendar, which still has the wrong time for AQUA STRETCH on it...……...and I pointed that out (politely) to the man at the desk.

I went home and had lunch and took a nap and then I read for a while SEE SOMETHING, SAY NOTHING.

I went to an event at church tonight.  I am involved in a penpal project involving writing back and forth with a woman from MADONNA HOUSE......a local halfway house for recovering addicts.  The woman I was writing to left the program after I wrote her one letter, and I have not yet been given another one.  I went anyways.  There were four women from MH and several women from Faith Tab.  Terry led us in a painting project.

I enjoyed meeting the four girls:   April, Tammy, Cheryl and ____________, but I didn't really enjoy the craft project.   I completed it, though, but much of it was a struggle.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024