YMCA!!!!!

I went to the Y yesterday, and I took Betty as my guest.  We walked the track for a while.  Last night Betty called me to tell me that she got her information from Univera (her new Medicare Advantage Plan) so she can get her own membership!  

Today, I picked Elaine up and we went to the Y to walk the track.  We met up with her pool guy  (Dennis) and he showed us some of the machines that he uses.

I met with one of the trainers (Dominick) and he did an assessment on me, which is the first step in the process...…………...he showed me how to use one of the machines (but I forget which one).  We set.  We set 12:30 this coming Monday for me to have my first of four sessions.  I can't recall what they are called.   Then I joined Elaine who was pumping away on a machine that is kind of like a stationary bike (but different).  We both watched part of AMERICAN PICKERS while we exercised.

Then we went to Wendy's for lunch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023