12/13/18 Three Christmas Celebrations

What a day!!!!!  

Carrie's Day Hab  had a Christmas party for participants, staff and family members.  I made a dill/spinach dip with pumpernickel bread.  They had a huge spread of food including ham, mac and cheese, small subs and wraps and more, and lots of homemade cookies.  I was there from a few minutes after eleven  until after one p.m.  On the way over, I stopped at Hoovers and bought two quarts of eggnog and one of chocolate milk.  

I had a brief time at home to rest up before going to Peggy's LIFE GROUP, where we had a small Christmas celebration with snacks.  I took both quarts of eggnog, but nobody seemed interested, so I left one for David and took one home.

Betty and I met up with Becky at the hospital for the Christmas meal that they serve to employees every year.  The public is invited and can get the same meal for ten dollars.  As usual, it was magnificent!!!!!!   I brought one my desert, my salad and some extra items.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023