12/17/18 Y and More

First thing I did today was take over a meal for Frank and Louise.  I gave them a large container of COWBOY BEAN SOUP, some blueberry muffins and a few Christmas cookies.  Louise asked me if I could pick up some GATORADE, which she is supposed to drink tomorrow in order to prepare for her colonoscopy.  I agreed to do that.

I went to the Y for SILVER SNEAKERS SPLASH.
I arrived a few minutes early and exercised in the water before the class started.  Betty arrived and joined me.  After the class, we went upstairs and rested a few minutes.  I used my two favorite resistance machines and also my two favorite cardio machines for a few minutes and walked the track a couple of times.  Betty said she was craving a good salad and we discussed possible places to go to get one.  She suggested going to TOPS for their salad bar might be our best bet..

I mailed cards to Megan, Christa and my grandkids at TOPS and met Betty there.  TOPS does indeed have the best salad bar at a very reasonable price.  LOTS to choose from.  I bought a loaf of rye bread in order to make "bread bowl" for tomorrows life group, Louise's Gatorade and a couple of other item.  Then I took the Gatorade to Louise.  I went to the library and read recent newspapers before going home.  I came home and took a nap and  I also made up the bread bowl and dill/spinach dip for tomorrow morning.  

I put together Christmas cards this evening for the ladies in my life group, including a copy of ANYWAY, which I shared with them last Christmas.  Several in the group requested copies, and I am finally getting around to taking care of that.   I also made up the bread bowl and dill/spinach dip for tomorrow morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024