12/18/18 LIFE GROUP CHRISTMAS GATHERING

I almost did not go to  Life Group this morning.  Betty decided to go to Buffalo General Hospital to see Frank M. who was sent there from Roswell last evening.  I offered to  go with her, but she said no, since she knew I had Life Group this morning.  Then I suggested we go this afternoon after Life Group and she said she wanted to go this morning.

Life Group was great!  We all shared some of our favorite Bible verses.  Many of us passed around Christmas cards.  The cards I passed out each had a copy of ANYWAYS.  I read it last year at this particular gathering and many asked for a copy, but I kept putting it off.

After group was over we had a nice meal, each participant brought something.  Once again, I prepared RYE BREAD BOWL with dill/spinach dip.  Robyn's meatballs were great.  Karen's taco dip was excellent.  Cyndi brought a huge monkey bread.  After that, we sang some Christmas carols.

I took Becky's birthday gift and a Erie Canalway calendar over to her while she was bowling at
Alley Brandt's.    Then went home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024