12/29/18

I slept until ten a.m. this morning, I really shocked myself!   I spent much of the day going through my California trip pictures.  MaryAnne's camera gave out early on in our trip, and I told her I would get copies of my pictures for her.  However,  there is no way she would want to pay for ALL those copies.  So, I deleted those that I thought she would not really want.  I went to WalGreens site and thought I had ordered them.

I decided to go to the Y to work out and walk the track for a while before the pictures would be ready.  I ran into Mike there and we visited for a while.  He showed me new pictures of his grandkids, and talked about his new (retirement) job at Glenwood Cemetery.  I asked him about what Christa told me the other day about how her genetic test showed that she is of Eastern European descent (Ashkeni Jewish)………...and he said he thinks that must be on her fathers side.

When I went to WalGreens, they had NO record of my order, therefore NO pictures.  I went home and tried again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024