CHRISTMAS DAY 2018

Carrie arrived home yesterday afternoon.  I prepared meatloaf and mashed potatoes for supper on Christmas Eve.

Here is a view of part of my Christmas Day table, waiting for guests.

Our guests were Peggy, David and Becky.  David and Peggy brought  the ham and rolls.  The rest of the menu was  macaroni and cheese, butternut squash casserole, devilled eggs, pickled beets, pickles, raisin sauce for the ham.  Deserts will be ice cream sandwiches from JoJo's, key lime pie, and a variety of candies that I made mostly raisin clusters.  
I took this picture of one of my Christmas decorations.  
It was a good day.  Our meal was delicious.  I was exhausted at the end of the day but did manage to stay awake for the CALL THE MIDWIFE Christmas special on PBS. (I confess that I did doze off once)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024