CHRISTMAS MARKET at Harrison Place 12/15/18

Betty called last night and asked me if I wanted to go to the grand opening/ ribbon cutting ceremony at the indoor winter market in the old Harrisons.  The huge room has recently been renovated.  I agreed.

We arrived a few minutes before ten a.m. and walked around.  I was filmed "LIVE FOR FACEBOOK"...…..but so far I have not found it on FB.  I purchased a small cabbage.  We had a few samples of various items.  And we watched the ribbon cutting ceremony.
Betty had an appointment to meet with her trainer at the Y at eleven a.m. so we left the market to go to the Y.  
While she was doing that I worked out on three cardio machines.  The recumbent bike was hurting my knees but the imprecor and the sci-fit were fine and I met a goal that I must have set a few weeks ago (five minutes)
We returned to the market and had pulled pork sandwiches from PARKER'S PIT. 
Then we went to JoJo's for ice cream...………..it was half price day!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024