Overdoing it at the Y: 12/12/18

Before going to the Y, I went to the Salvation Army, Aldi's and The Dollar Tree.   I arrived at the Y a little bit before time for ZUMBA GOLD to start so I used the FAT GUT machine a bit and I walked around the track three times.

I ran into Betty and we went to the ZUMBA GOLD class together.  We managed to stick with it for the full 45 minutes, but most of the time I was out of step or doing it wrong.  It was fun anyways.  Then I went to SILVER SNEAKERS CIRCUIT for a 45 minute class, and then met up with Betty for a bit, before we both decided to go to SILVER SNEAKERS STABILITY together.  This is a half hour class designed to help with balance.

Then we went to Mark's for a slice of pizza.   Once home, I did a few things, including starting a load of laundry and then I took a nap.   Later on, I made up dill/spinach dip and cut up a loaf of pumpernickel bread to take to Cayuga Day Hab tomorrow.   I momentarily thought about going back to the Y for a Zumba Christmas Party (after the reminder popped up on Facebook) but decided I really do not want to go back out today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023