Y MORNING and more

I got to the Y early
and used the fat thigh machine and walked the track a couple of times and then went down and got ready for the pool.  I was fifteen minutes early for AQUA STRETCH so I went in the walking lanes of the other pool and exercised myself.  Just before AQUA STRETCH started, I switched pools.  Betty arrived late, and Pam did not come.

After AS, Kathy said she was moving to the lap pool for HIGH INTENSITY DEEP END WORKOUT.  Most everyone left, but I decided to try it along with a few other people.  It was pretty intense!!!   After that, I showered and washed my hair and packed up my stuff.  I found a spot to rest a bit, saw Pam in the gym doing yoga, and got up and did a few things including the fat belly machine and walking the track.

I started my noon meeting with Ed a few minutes late.  We went over some of the past stuff he has taught me.  We were interrupted a couple of times so he decided to NOT count todays session towards the four free sessions I get, and we scheduled for next Friday at 12:30 p.m.

I went home and made more dill/spinach dip for tonights Christmas party for the MADONNA HOUSE girls.

The party was very nice.  We played some games and had snacks.  I was given a penpal:  Tammy!
We will start this coming Sunday!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024