Y Morning with Pam and Betty

Pam, Betty and I met up at the Y  (actually we met up in the pool)………….I had gotten in the pool  bit early in order to exercise a bit before SILVER SNEAKERS SPLASH started.  The class went well, as usual I left 5-7 minutes before the end of it because I needed to use the bathroom and I wanted to get into one of the showers before they were all taken.

After that, the three of us had refreshments in the lobby...………..they offered coffee, tea, cookies, and fruit.  Then we went upstairs.  We walked a bit.  Also,  I used my two favorite machines which I call the BELLY FAT machine and the FAT THIGH machine.  I showed Betty and Pam how to use them.  I also took them into the small gym and showed them a few things my trainer showed me.

We went to WENDY'S  for a baked potato.  (I am getting a bit tired of these baked potatoes).  I went to Aldi's and purchased items for the Cowboy Bean Soup I tried yesterday at the event, and to make dill dip for this coming Thursday.  I had to go to Walmart to try to find the rye bread, but they did not have any so I went to TOPS.  And then to Rite Aid where I got my eye drops.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023