Y, Steak Stone and Sushi and Beads

Yesterday I got back into the swing of things at the Y.  I went early and used my four favorite machines and then walked the track a bit until Pam arrived.  We walked the track for about 45 minutes!  While I was using the Sci-Fit, Kathy walked by and I got her attention and confirmed that she will be doing AQUA STRETCH tomorrow at 9:45 a.m.  She also told me that she will be doing DEEP END WORKOUT immediately after Aqua Stretch.  

Today I went first to AQUA STRETCH and then did the DEEP END WORKOUT (I was supposed to meet Pam there, but she did not show up) and then I showered  and then went upstairs and used the SCI-FIT and the Fat Belly and Fat Thighs machines for a few minutes.    Then I met up with Gail and Peggy at STEAK, STONE AND SUSHI for lunch.  We all had the Bento Boxes...…………….the shrimp box was really good!

I went home and took a nap and then headed over to church.   I stopped on the way and picked up a salad at Wendy's for Peggy.  At the church, several of us (Lynn, her mother, Diane and I) gathered to help Peggy, Laura and Monica put together kits to make bracelets for them to take to Mexico where they will work with several women who go to the Snyder's church. They provided us with pizza and drinks.

We had fun sorting through the beads and deciding what combinations to put together.  We put together 52 kits.  Lynn and Diane decided to go to DOLLAR TREE to pick up some items that the team needs for their ministry to the women.  I decided not to join them, but I gave them some money for their shopping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024