1/12/19 Errands, Y and Lunch at Marks with Pam

I had planned to stay home today but when I got up I thought about the items I need to purchase and remembered that I have prescriptions waiting to be picked up at Rite Aid.  I decided to do several things around the house first before going out.  I called Pam and asked her if she would like to go out for a late lunch (for a slice of pizza) and then to the Y to walk the track. We agreed to meet up at two p.m. at Mark's.

After I finished my tasks at home (mostly organizing tasks) I headed out  and went to Rite Aid, Dollar Tree and TOPS.  It turned out that when I finished all that, it was only 1:25 so I decided to take my groceries home first.

I met up with Pam at Marks and we decided to split a meatball bomber.  Lori Rivers came into Marks and we asked her to eat with us.  We had a nice visit and it was good to get to know her a bit.

At the Y, Pam and I walked close to a half hour.  I waved to Mike, but we did not have a chance to talk.  We ran into two woman who go to Faith Tab, I think their names are Lisa and Wanda.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024