1/24/19

I stayed home from the Y this morning because Marlene asked me to be available to help her with
transportation to pick up her car which was having work done on it.   I spent the morning cooking: Zero Point Weightwatchers Chicken Taco Soup, muffins and baked custard.  Then Marlene called and told me that she did not need me to help her out since the work on her car was not completed.

I rested in the afternoon and did some shoveling and salting of the sidewalk and ramp.  

Betty and Peggy came over for supper.  They both seemed to enjoy the soup, and each of them took a small container of it home with them.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024