1/30/19 mostly at home

It is bitter cold, we got a few inches of snow last night and schools were closed today and will still be closed tomorrow.  I stayed home all day, did a few things that I have been putting off.  I thought that the members meeting and dinner at Faith Tab might be cancelled tonight, but it wasn't.

I picked Betty up and we went to the meeting together.  Tonight's dinner was prepared by the elders:
spaghetti, chicken parmesan, salad and brownies for desert.  Everything was very good.

The meeting was very informative.  The new safety measures were explained.  Pastor Craig talked about how the church might purchase a small church building in the north end of Lockport (near where I live).

Betty and I looked for the building before I took her home.  I  think we found it.  If we did, it was a fire station before it was a church.

Betty had a phone message from Louise telling her that she and Frank are at the Lockport hospital.  He is being admitted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024