1/31/19

I met up with Betty at the Y and we walked a bit.  I used the recumbent bike and the Sci-Fit while she used the treadmill.  We went down to the gym at 11:30 for our second PICKLE BALL lesson.  We didn't quite complete the lesson, since Betty got worn out after 45 minutes.  We then went to ARBY'S for lunch.

I went to the library to read the latest newspapers and then stopped at CHINA KING and got a quart of wonton soup.   Then went home and did a few things and took a nap.

I picked Betty up and we went to the WW (formerly known as Weight Watchers)  Open House, that Peggy invited us to.  Peggy won the door prize (a cookbook) which she gave to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023