1/l8/19 Finally Got into the POOL.

Finally I made it into the pool for a class (actually 3) today.  I missed Monday and Wednesday due to other commitments. I arrived a bit early and joined the last ten minutes of the previous class (I am not sure what it was) and then I did AQUA STRETCH and DEEP END WORKOUT.   Pam arrived in time for the DEEP END WORKOUT.  After my shower, I met up with Betty and we walked a bit.  We decided to go to TOPS for a salad for lunch.

HOWEVER, when I got out to my car, I noticed something hanging off the rear tire.  When I tugged on it, it would not come out so I tossed it into the middle of the car, thinking it might be caught under the tire and if I drove away, I could get rid of it.  However, that did not happen and as I drove, I could hear it spinning around the tire. So, I called Betty and told her I was going to Hillmans to have it checked.  BUT, it must have come off right after that since the spinning stopped.  I went to Hillmans anyways and asked them to check it, and also redeemed the AAA coupon for the sixty dollar check up.   Betty met me there, and we got our salads and ate at Hillmans while my car was being checked.

They found two nails in the tire, so they removed them and put plugs in, also they replaced one of my windshield wipers.  Everything else is OK on my car.  I went to the library and read the last few days newspapers and picked up two books.  

Came home and rested in the afternoon, and started this book 
after returning a few phone calls.  I missed NIGHT OF WORSHIP at Faith Tab, it is just too cold to go out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024