Jan. 22, 2019 Tuesday

I really surprised myself this morning.  I would not have thought I had it in me.  I was driving south on Prospect Street and I saw (on my right) a man beating on a woman.  He had her pinned against a car and he had a baby in one arm.  I stopped and opened my window, and I yelled "you leave her alone or I am going to call the police". He yelled "go ahead and call them".  The girl started to walk away from him, walking south, she was in her pajamas.  He yelled "Cass, are you going to give up on our family?"  I stopped and rolled my window down again and hollered to her "Cassy...………...get in and I will take you someplace".  I thought maybe there might be a friend or relatives house she could go to.  She said "I am just going to walk".     When I got to Faith Tab, I called 911 and asked to be connected to LPD, and I reported what I saw.

Life Group went well and after it was over, a bunch of us went to Wendy's.

I went to Betty's apartment for supper, she had prepared venison stew,  and a salad.  Both were very good.  Then we went to the Y and walked a half hour and I used the Sci-Fit machine for five minutes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023