Jan 27, 28 and 29th, 2019

Sunday the 27th we had a dish to pass meal after church.  The highlight was CarolAnn's sloppy joes, which were very good, and I think my huge pot of Cowboy Beans would have won second place.   The rest of the day was very lazy for me.

Yesterday (Monday the 28th) I met up with Betty at the Y pool for SILVER SNEAKERS SPLASH, then we walked a bit and then went to Wendy's for a  baked potato.

LIFE GROUP today was cancelled because the church was closed due to staff being out of the building, perhaps a conference or something.  Betty and I agreed to meet at the Y at 10:30.   We walked the track, then used the treadmills for ten minutes and at 11:30 we join the LEARN HOW TO PLAY PICKLEBALL class in the gym.
Serving is pretty easy, but I have a way to go on hitting the ball and sending it back over the net.  We did not learn how to keep score today.  BUT, both Betty and I liked it, so I hope to do it more (and learn more).  After that we went to TOPS for a salad, and I picked up some items I needed.  I backed the car into the garage, because the temps are going to drop way below zero tonight and if it needs to have the battery jumped tomorrow or whenever I get out, it will be easier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024