January 11,2019 Y and Game Night

I went to the Y this morning for AQUA STRETCH and DEEP END INTENSIVE WORKOUT (which may really be Aqua Jogging, according to a woman in that group today.  I am not sure why I felt a bit achy during the first group.  AQUA STRETCH is not as enjoyable as SILVER SNEAKERS SPLASH, which is on Mondays and Wednesdays.   Both Pam and Betty joined AQUA STRETCH after it started.  Pam went over to the deep end of the Lap Pool for the second class.  Then the three of us walked the track a bit.  Then we went to Wendy's for lunch.

I went home and vac'd the kitchen, dining area and bathroom floors in anticipation of GAME NIGHT at my house.  I then took a short nap.  I went to the library at four p.m. to read the papers and return a book, and then met up with Elaine and Sarah at COUSINS CAFE for supper.  Inside the Bewley Building I saw this, which must be new:
I had the fish fry at Cousins,, and it was very good, but I did not like the soup (Reuben Chowder) that I substituted for the potatoes.  It was too salty for me.  The owner of the cafĂ© told about winning a prize or award for preparing that soup in a competition.  

After supper, Sarah, Elaine and I met up at my house for games.  I thought we were going to play Mexican Train Dominoes Sarah wanted to teach us how to play Phase 10 
After we started playing, I realized that I had played it before in Michigan with Megan, Cassy and Tyler.  I won!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023