January 17th, 2019

Yesterday, I had a meeting at Cayuga Day Hab.  I made cupcakes to take with me because it was one day before Carrie's birthday and I planned to stay and have lunch with her.  However, they told me when I arrived that they planned to celebrate the following day.   SOOOOOOOOOOOOO I returned today for pizza and cupcakes and cake.






Then I went to the Y and walked for a half hour and used the Sci Fit machine for a bit.  I ran into Pam and we talked for a bit.

Later on, I called Christa.  She and Nikolai were at J.C. Penney's shopping and planned to go out to eat shortly, probably at Olive Garden.   I wished her a Happy Birthday and we talked for a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023