January 2, 2019 at the Y and Dinner at Sarah's

I tried to get Betty and Pam interested in joining me at the Y this morning for SILVER SNEAKERS SPLASH, but that did not work.  I went anyways, and was happy to see Sarah there, and happier when Elaine arrived.  Sarah invited both Elaine and I over to her place for homemade SPLIT PEA SOUP and we both accepted!

After I got out of the pool, I decided to join the SILVER SNEAKERS CIRCUIT class which was getting ready to start.    It is a fun class but I had a hard time keeping up with some of the exercises. I went to the library the next day and saw this picture in the paper.  I am way back in the corner.  I was not aware of someone taking this picture.

After I was done with that, Elaine and I decided to go to WENDY'S for a baked potato, free senior drink and a free frosty. Then I went home and did a few things and took a nap.

Elaine picked me up to go to Sarah's place.  She has a gorgeous condo in THE COMMONS on Davison Road.  She served homemade split pea soup.  I made a waldorf salad and took some rolls, but Elaine brought cheesy breadsticks, so we did not need my rolls.  Elaine also brought some of her fruitcake cupcakes.  We had a nice time together, hearing many stories from Sarah.

The three of us agreed to get together at Elaine's house on Friday night at 6:30 for snacks and games.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024