New Years Eve 2018 and New Years Day 2019

Yesterday (New Years Eve Day) I went to the Y in the morning and worked out before SILVER SNEAKERS SPLASH.  I had tentative plans to go to Buffalo with Peggy to see Jim McDonnel but she decided not to go since Dee did not seem to want any visitors.  In the evening, I went to David and Peg's place for a feast of ribeye steak, crab cakes, shrimp and lobster!   I took rice pilaf and rolls but we did not need my rolls since David made crescent rolls.  It was a great meal!!!!  On the way home, I picked up pictures from WalGreens that I had ordered for MaryAnne.

Today I stayed in bed late, watching GOD KNOWS WHERE I LIVE (a documentary) which is the true story of Linda Bishop a mentally ill homeless woman who holed up in this house in New Hampshire and eventually died of starvation.
and then prepared  big breakfast.  Betty called and asked if I wanted to go shopping in Buffalo with her, and I said no.   I worked on a few paperwork tasks and on putting away Christmas decorations. I called Leslie and wished her a Happy New Year and we talked for a while.

 I ordered the rest of the pictures for MaryAnne, since apparently I skipped three days pictures the first time I ordered.  I called MaryAnne hoping to meet her for supper and give her the pictures, but she said she was pretty much ready to leave for Gordy Harpers for supper.  I agreed to meet here there with all of the photos.  

I had the fish fry and it was very good.  

MaryAnne called later on to tell me how much she was enjoying looking at our trip pictures!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024