Saturday January 26, 2019

I was thinking I might just stay home today and rest and do a few things around the house, but then Betty called and asked if I wanted to ride with her up to J.C. Penney's. I said I would go if we could get pizza for lunch and she agreed.  I got ready and she picked me up.

At Penney's we found some bargains in the FINAL CLEARANCE area.  I got three more pullover exercise tops in royal blue, bright pink and green.  Betty found a few items.  We then went to the food court which only has two places still open. One of them was Nonno's where we each got a slice of pizza which was pretty good.

We stopped at NIAGARA PRODUCE when we got back to Lockport.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024