THREE Exercise Class Day and More!!!!!!

I went to the Y for the STABILITY class and then stayed for SILVER SNEAKERS CLASSIC.  In the few minutes between those two classes, I went upstairs and did a few minutes on the Sci Fit and also used the back stretch machine.  Then I went to AAA and picked up maps for Peggy and David's upcoming Florida trip.

After a nap, Betty picked me up and we went to the Y for the four p.m. ZUMBA GOLD class.  The teacher was Amanda and two younger women (maybe in their twenties) joined us.  So, it was a small group of four in the class.  This class seemed a lot different from the previous ZUMBA GOLD class that Betty and I joined a while back, same room, different time of day and different teacher.  We walked around the track three or four times after the class.

After leaving the Y, we went to Walmart because Betty needed some salt for her sidewalks.  I bought a bag, also.  Then we went to the Presbyterian Church for the DOLLAR DINNER, but there was a sign on the door saying that it was cancelled.  So, Elaine, Betty and I went to Denny's for supper.  I had the chicken strips with two vegetables for my sides.  It was pretty good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023