Friday February 22,2019

I arrived at the Y a bit early and went upstairs and walked a bit and then used three machines before getting ready for the pool.  I arrived fifteen minutes early for AQUA STRETCH so I exercised on my own until it started.  The group at AQ was smaller than usual.  After AS, I went over to the deep end for AQUA JOG (or deep end workout) and I lasted until about three minutes before it ended when I had to leave the pool in order to use the ladies room.  After my shower, I went upstairs to walk for a bit and ran into Pam, so we walked the track together.  We decided to go out to lunch. She wanted a fish fry so we agreed on HOOVER'S in Sanborn.  We met up at my house and I drove us to Sanborn.  The full size beer battered fish fry was $14 and it came with a HUGE piece of delicious fish, a large serving of fries, coleslaw, mac. salad, bread and butter, a drink and a medium cone.  I brought about 1/3 of my meal home for supper tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024