GOOD HAIR DAY and Funeral

Finally!   I had an appointment at the cosmetology clinic two weeks ago today, but it was closed due to a snow or ice storm, I cannot remember which.  So I rescheduled it for one week ago today, but I could not get my car started, so I had to cancel.  TODAY WAS THE DAY!!!!!   I had my hair colored and cut and then rushed home to get dressed for Frank Meisenburg's funeral at Faith Tab.  I was about ten minute late, but I think I only missed music and Peggy reading the 23rd Psalm.

The funeral was very nice.  Frank was honored by the navy, and Louise was presented with a flag. Then a fire department, where he must have volunteered, honored him.  There was a meal provided for family and friends after the funeral.  I contributed a five bean salad.  I was happy to see several women who attend the Tuesday morning Life Group present at the funeral and many stayed for the luncheon.  Frank's granddaughter, Anna, and her mother sat at our table an it was good to talk with them.

I was happy to see a picture of Betty, Frank and I taken a few weeks ago when Betty and I took a cake over the Frank and Louise to celebrate their fiftieth anniversary.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023