Monday February 18, 2019

I arrived at the Y for AQUA STRETCH early, so I went up and walked around the track a few times and then went down to the locker room and got ready.  I got out to the pool about ten minutes before AS started, so I exercised on my own until it started. I talked with Sarah a bit while waiting.  Betty arrived a few minutes late.  I got out of the pool a bit early because I needed to use the bathroom...…….good thing I did, since three out of the 7 showers are broken.

I went upstairs to walk the track and I ran into Louise and her brother (I think his name is Neal).  I walked with them for a while before they left.  Then I used the fat belly machine, the fat thigh machine and the recumbent bike.

I stopped at Wendy's and bought a baked potato and took it to the library with me, where I read the last three days newspapers and picked up a book.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023