PIZZA, PAINTING AND PASTRIES (CONNECT Seniors Group) at Faith Tabernacle

Today after church Peggy held an event for seniors PIZZA PAINTING and PASTRIES.   I had invited my friend Sarah and she invited her friend Sue.   I had also invited Elaine.  So, I asked Peg if I could reserve a table for myself and my friends.  She agreed, so I sat at a table with Sarah, Sue, Elaine, Betty and Marlene and Pam joined us.

Terri Nelson
has a business she calls PAUSE AND PAINT.  After our pizza and salad lunch, she led us in this project. 

I forgot that I had my camera with me, so I did not take pictures at the event.  But someone else took some and posted these on Facebook:  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023