Tuesday February 19, 2019 (SOLID ROCK Spaghetti Dinner)

I went to LIFE GROUP at Faith Tab this morning.  It was well attended.  When I left at 12:15, they were discussing whether or not to continue reading and discussing this book
Personally, I wish I could get my money back, and would like to move on to something different.

Betty and I met up at Burger King for lunch.  I had a Jr. Whopper, which I enjoyed.  

Betty picked me up and we went to SOLID ROCK Church in Gasport for their spaghetti dinner. 
My cousin, Becky, was there.  The meal was good and I enjoyed visiting with Becky and her friend.  Betty showed us this
A congratulatory note on her retirement from President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump.    I had forgotten that I wrote to the White House and asked them to send this. 

As we were leaving the church I noticed the sunset:  
 We had a lovely moon tonight, I took this picture from my front porch.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023