Y, Wendy's, Kenan Center, and BINGO

I had a pretty busy day.  I arrived at the Y a little early for AQUA STRETCH, so I went up and walked a few laps around the track before getting ready to go to the pool.  I still arrived early and exercised on my own in the lap pool for ten or twelve minutes before going over to the family pool.   Both Betty and Elaine arrived as it was starting up.  After AS, I went over to the deep end of the lap pool for AQUA JOG.  I only lasted about 22 minutes (out of 30) because I needed to go to the bathroom.  After my shower, I met up with Betty and we walked a it, and I used a few of the machines.  The back stretch machine is out of order.    Betty and I met up at Wendy's for lunch.

Then we went to the KENAN CENTER where we met up with Pam.  Cindi L. had arranged this get together, but she had an emergency situation and had to go to the eye doctor so she did not make it.  The STORR'S RETROSPECTIVE
was very good. The Kenan Mansion is especially beautiful and we enjoyed seeing the woodwork, chandeliers, etc.  

I went home and took a nap and then I picked Betty up and we went to THE DALE to meet up with Sarah for BINGO.    I purchased fewer cards than I did the last time I went.  Betty won $50 very early in the evening.   It was fun.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024